Good royal genies on Symphony of the seas

The genies currently on SY are Reyno, Sunil, and Bertie. They are all fantastic. Not sure when you are sailing but Andre is coming back in September and Marla is also due back sometime near the end of September or early October. They are also great. In fact, I have not heard anything negative about any of the Symphony Genies.

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

The genies currently on SY are Reyno, Sunil, and Bertie. They are all fantastic. Not sure when you are sailing but Andre is coming back in September and Marla is also due back sometime near the end of September or early October. They are also great. In fact, I have not heard anything negative about any of the Symphony Genies.

October 12th. I’ve heard so many good things about Marla so maybe I’ll luck out and get her! I am sure all are great. 

1 minute ago, Royalnewbie96 said:

October 12th. I’ve heard so many good things about Marla so maybe I’ll luck out and get her! I am sure all are great. 

Sunil will likely still be on because he just got back mid-July and they usually have 5 month rotations (unless they get extended).  Not sure when Reyno and Berty are leaving.  But Andre will be back by the end of September so that means one of them will be off.  And Marla left when Sunil came back and going with their usual 6-8 week vacation time, she should be back by the end of September.  Sunil said she was coming back when we last saw him at the end of July.  If I had to guess, I would guess Sunil, Andre, and Marla.  That group is fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...