Thermal Spa on Radiance

My wife is interested in purchasing a pass for the thermal spa for our cruise next month. Does anyone know if you can purchase day passes (or full cruise passes) when on the ship? Our cruise planner only gives options to buy a 7 or 12 day pass even though our cruise is only 5 days lol.

Anyone know what the thermal spa on Radiance has in it?

The sauna and steam rooms on the Radiance of the Seas are complementary and they are inside the changerooms. They do have those heated beds at the rear of the Spa, not sure of the cost but if you have a massage or treatment you are able to relax on them for free also. The Radiance also has an indoor pool and a jacuzzi by the spa which is also complementary. The first day of the cruise they offer tours into the spa so you could visit the area and see what they offer and the prices.

10 minutes ago, Rob&Ana said:

The sauna and steam rooms on the Radiance of the Seas are complementary and they are inside the changerooms. They do have those heated beds at the rear of the Spa, not sure of the cost but if you have a massage or treatment you are able to relax on them for free also. The Radiance also has an indoor pool and a jacuzzi by the spa which is also complementary. The first day of the cruise they offer tours into the spa so you could visit the area and see what they offer and the prices.

I know this is off topic but do you know if the spa/sauna/steam rooms are free for the Symphony of the Seas? 

I sail for my first time ever on Jan, 2020

No, Symphony sauna and steam rooms are coed and for a fee...$30 per visit I think, they also offer a whole cruise package but space is limited. They do offer more than just a sauna and steam room like the older ships have.

Heres a link to more info. https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/07/20/spotted-royal-caribbean-thermal-spa-pass-online

14 minutes ago, Rob&Ana said:

No, Symphony sauna and steam rooms are coed and for a fee...$30 per visit I think, they also offer a whole cruise package but space is limited. They do offer more than just a sauna and steam room like the older ships have.

Heres a link to more info. https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/07/20/spotted-royal-caribbean-thermal-spa-pass-online

Thanks for the info!

I always assumed the sauna/steam room would be inclusive on the symphony of the seas. 

That's pricey per visit since I can barely do 10 minutes in there but absolutely love it.

2 minutes ago, TJ! said:

Thanks for the info!

I always assumed the sauna/steam room would be inclusive on the symphony of the seas. 

That's pricey per visit since I can barely do 10 minutes in there but absolutely love it.

This is why I try to stay on the ships that still offer this service/benefit for free...although they are slowly removing the free saunas and steam rooms from some of the older ships too...

15 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Radiance does have a thermal suite. It is not free. 

Any idea what the cost per day is?

1 minute ago, Rob&Ana said:

What is it that they offer, I have only seen those big ceramic heated tile beds at the rear of the spa...is there other features...

I'd like to know as well........