Old San Juan

pezgirl

Another day, another question. Everyone has been so helpful I figured I would try again. We will be on the Freedom of the Seas leaving San Juan on July 28. We arrive on Saturday the 27th at around 1:30.  We are staying in Old San Juan at an Air BnB on on Calle San Jose between Calle San Sebastian and Calle Sol.  We plan on just walking around on our own Saturday afternoon/early evening. Does anyone have any suggestions on a walking route to take? Also suggestions for dinner and drinks that night.  We also will be looking for something to do Sunday morning before we go to the port.  Thank you. 

This is a semi live blog, go to page 5 for San Juan, @spiralqueen did an excellent job of documenting their way through Old San Juan, so you might Google Map the suggestions and map them out from your Air BNB. One if not both of the forts are also a recommendation.

I will be in Old San Juan in a couple of days and plan on hitting up the Chocolate restaurant and the Spice Shop.

Hope this helps.

9 hours ago, tiny260 said:

This is a semi live blog, go to page 5 for San Juan, @spiralqueen did an excellent job of documenting their way through Old San Juan, so you might Google Map the suggestions and map them out from your Air BNB. One if not both of the forts are also a recommendation.

I will be in Old San Juan in a couple of days and plan on hitting up the Chocolate restaurant and the Spice Shop.

Hope this helps.

I forgot about the chocolate restaurant!!!!  I could have gone in March (but of course had the sunburned cranky teen with me that day so maybe not!). Arghhh..... Now I have to go back lol!  Jane