Enchantment Bahamas

Don

Day 1 -- Port Canaveral easy boarding port on East Coast - 15 min. Bag drop to on board @1130. Straigqht to honey strung chicken in windjammer, great as usual. Beautiful ship, great size inside cabin, great crew, perfect dining. Coco.

Coco Cay canx Day 2, high winds, can't run tenders ergo sea day, maybe Nassau early? Our4th trip to Coco Cay, have never been in water -- 2x, now 3x high wind canx, 1x jelly fish swarm. Working on new plan for today -- what everit will be a great RCI day!

wow, sorry to hear that. Guess I should consider myself lucky that on my first cruise I was able to spend the day on coco cay. It's a great day on the island. Maybe if its a 4 day cruise, they can change the at sea day with this day and get you there?

I am doing this cruise in Jan and Feb....sounds like I should be looking for the honey strung chicken when I get on!!

Chops Grillfor formal night - as halways fantastic. Venue is not split with Giovani's so largest Chops. Enjoyed 10oz Filet & Shrimp. Mississippi mud pie is chocolate lovers delight.

Overall impression of Enchantment = your basic eleogence! Crew remains one of best we have seen?

Docked at outer berth, port master asked Captain to move 10 feet foward at request of Norweigan Sky Captain, not to happy.

Had a great time on this itinerary earlier this year. Crew was wonderful. We never got to coco cay either and left for Nassau early! Really hope you enjoy the food tour tomorrow! We loved it! Chops was nice and quiet on our "Tuesday night" in Nassau. Great table overlooking the city!

O

Had a great time on this itinerary earlier this year. Crew was wonderful. We never got to coco cay either and left for Nassau early! Really hope you enjoy the food tour tomorrow! We loved it! Chops was nice and quiet on our "Tuesday night" in Nassau. Great table overlooking the city!

The larger Chops provides more table for two window seats, they are wonderful! Off to food tour & conch chowder. Weather forecast looks good for today.

Chops Grillfor formal night - as halways fantastic. Venue is not split with Giovani's so largest Chops. Enjoyed 10oz Filet & Shrimp. Mississippi mud pie is chocolate lovers delight.

Glad to hear your review of Chops is positive.  

I really need to sneak in an Enchantment cruise sometime.  They are always inexpensive and so easy to get to from Orlando.

I agree about the Enchantment crew.  Some of the best we have had

Glad to hear lots of positive things about this ship. I have a cruise's in Jan and Feb booked on it, so this is all making me happy.

Can I ask about the jerk chicken you mentioned

So glad to hear! Did you enjoy the Thai conch chowder? Jerk chicken? Great local places!

Shawn? I didn't see it before in Nassau, but obviously I didnt see anything. Big fan of jerk chicken since Jamaica, so if you could let me know where/what to look for in Nassau, it would be much appreciated!!

Glad to hear lots of positive things about this ship. I have a cruise's in Jan and Feb booked on it, so this is all making me happy.

Can I ask about the jerk chicken you mentioned

Shawn? I didn't see it before in Nassau, but obviously I didnt see anything. Big fan of jerk chicken since Jamaica, so if you could let me know where/what to look for in Nassau, it would be much appreciated!!

On our food tour yesterday -- Pepper Pot Grill & Juice Bar, King Street between Market & George, Mon - Sat 11 to 5. Traditional Jamaican Dishes. Jamacian crew members dine there. We had jerk chicken, rice, fruit juice, mango something. It's off the tourist track, but if we were looking for authentic jerk chicken that's the place. 5-10 minute walk from terminal entrance.

Matt it is such a great ship! Great crew! I would feel guilty with the nursery on that ship though. Really way to small for toddlers. Then again not sure I would take the girls on it when Freedom is right there. Best if we can go kid less.

Yes, that's always what we end up doing too.  4-night on Enchantment or 7-night on Freedom.  But now with Explorer coming soon to Port Canaveral, this will be a more difficult decision.