Barefoot Beach Cabana Prices

I guess those that stay in suite's can afford those for a few hours.

I could never justify it....that's about what I pay for most of my cruises.....

Wow...I haven't been to Labadee yet(heading there on my next cruise) but that just seems insane to me.....

But then I guess if your paying $5000 for a cruise..whats $500 for a hut for a few hours.

Its like me paying $500 for my cruise, I wouldn't think $50 was bad for a hut....its all relative.

Maybe if I win the lottery one day.....

I guess those that stay in suite's can afford those for a few hours.

I could never justify it....that's about what I pay for most of my cruises.....

Wow...I haven't been to Labadee yet(heading there on my next cruise) but that just seems insane to me.....

But then I guess if your paying $5000 for a cruise..whats $500 for a hut for a few hours.

Its like me paying $500 for my cruise, I wouldn't think $50 was bad for a hut....its all relative.

Maybe if I win the lottery one day.....

Keep in mind that I'd you have multiple people, the price per person may make a cabana much more reasonable. Divide it by four and your not paying much more for a cabana than many excursions. I think the decision is similar to that of whether you think a balcony or suite is worth it or not. For some, it's all about YOLO.

For what it's worth, I'd probably splurge on a cabana.

I haven't had a cabana in Labadee yet.  I had one in Coco Cay a while back when they were still "reasonable".  I thought it was absolutely wonderful at Coco Cay.  I am planning on getting a cabana at Labadee for the Blog Group Cruise but as Doc suggests, there are a number of us going together to get a number of them and the cost will be spread out....so it won't be AS bad as it would be for just 2 of us. Still pretty steep though....

I would share the cost for sure with a group...but they must limit the amount of ppl per?

I usually travel alone or with one other person, so still pricey split in two.

I think when I checked Nellie's it was about $700 CAD.....

I think my first visit to Labadee will be just exploring around...seems a lot bigger than Coco Cay!