When to book massage on shore day?

I've read here that massages cost less when most of the passengers have gone ashore. Since I feel no pressing need to see Cozumel (I love Mexico, but I'm not sure the island will be my cup of tea), I thought I'd stay aboard and have a massage. When do I book it for the lower rate? Way ahead of time, or on the day I want the massage? 

5 minutes ago, tiny blonde said:

I've read here that massages cost less when most of the passengers have gone ashore. Since I feel no pressing need to see Cozumel (I love Mexico, but I'm not sure the island will be my cup of tea), I thought I'd stay aboard and have a massage. When do I book it for the lower rate? Way ahead of time, or on the day I want the massage? 

Hello! If you'd like to take advantage of the reduced price PLUS having the ability to pick the time you want (meaning greater availability), reserve on the Cruise Planner. 

3 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

Hello! If you'd like to take advantage of the reduced price PLUS having the ability to pick the time you want (meaning greater availability), reserve on the Cruise Planner. 

I've also read in blogs and threads that you can save money by having massages on port days. But if you purchase through cruise planner, you're not able to take advantage of that supposed lower price offered onboard.  Are you saying the port specials offered once on-board are still more expensive than cruise planner? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

I've also read in blogs and threads that you can save money by having massages on port days. But if you purchase through cruise planner, you're not able to take advantage of that supposed lower price offered onboard.  Are you saying the port specials offered once on-board are still more expensive than cruise planner? 

Port days are the cheapest days for spa appts on the cruise planner.