Bathrobes....

24 minutes ago, LilManSilas said:

Do they supply these in regular balcony rooms?

My folks are cruising Anthem next month with my aunt and uncle. If they aren't provided, I'm thinking of ordering them all some as gifts to be waiting in their rooms.

Thanks! 

I believe you can get them if you are Platinum level and above.

Bath robes all depend on the level that they are in the Crown and Anchor, if they are not at least Platinum or above then they will not have them in the room.  The type of room does not matter, if you order them and have a inside stateroom then they can still get them, the main factor is their C&A status.  

28 minutes ago, bhageerah said:

Bath robes all depend on the level that they are in the Crown and Anchor, if they are not at least Platinum or above then they will not have them in the room.  The type of room does not matter, if you order them and have a inside stateroom then they can still get them, the main factor is their C&A status.  

There are at least some  rooms that specifically mention bathrobes. I noticed earlier today when I was looking at Freedom. 

ABE11660-3069-41BD-9F19-B719205368E2.png

1 hour ago, bhageerah said:

Our suites (GR and above, anyway) have bathrobes in the room.