Cyber Monday Sale - VOOM Question?

KLA

Hello, all!

I just decided to book a random cruise for January 2017 on Enchantment based on the BOGO deal. While I'm pretty happy with the OBC offered and room I got, I'm curious about the VOOM deal. Should it be indicated somewhere on my reservation that VOOM was included, or should I call to verify that?

Thanks! 

EDIT: Nevermind - I just saw the date range this was available for. Sorry - this can be deleted.

Just so you know - when its a Cyber deal and includes things that are

not listed on the confirmation - right away - it usually will show up in about 10

days after the booking - so for a VOOM deal, if its a qualified date- I would

call back in about 10 days and ask them to resend a confirmation showing this on it.

Glad you got yours booked though!

I thought Enchantment was one of the ships getting VOOM? I actually thought I had read somewhere that all the ships in the fleet will be getting this eventually. By Jan 2017 I suppose Enchantment could have it as that is over a year away?

Yeah, that's what I thought - Enchantment and Freedom are up next. I was just on Enchantment this month and I know it doesn't have it NOW but since it's getting rolled out to all ships I figured it would be there by 2017. 

I also noticed the date range too late (May - Sept 2016) on when the VOOM offer qualified for. Still really happy with my booking, it just would have been neat to try it out. :)