Ovation - Johnny Rocket's?

I'm currently. having this mild argument with my DH regarding whether there will, or will not, be Johnny Rocket's on Ovation for the Alaskan sailings.

I do not see it on any deck plan.  I've not seen it mentioned by anyone who's been on the ship.  However, when googled, it comes up as being on Ovation:

http://www.ovationoftheseas.com.au/dining/restaurant/johnny-rockets/

Anyone wanna get in on this domestic difference of opinion?

11 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Look for Kungfu Panda on the deck plans. Could be they haven't been updated since the work was done prior to the crossing.

I've seen recent photos of that space and as of a month ago it was some generic eatery without much of a name - something like "The Cafe" with extremely average food. Kung Fu Panda isn't on the deck plans on Royal's site (although I know where it is  - it's just an unnamed space indicating it's a restaurant but without a name..

7 hours ago, TheHobbys said:

Tell your DH to just swing by JR's before getting on the cruise and stockup on some extra burgers and fries to sneak on board - ?  

Honestly, this is more of just a curiosity thing, and maybe another place to find breakfast.  We have a Johnny Rocket's near us (Mall of America), and I tried it again on Mariner, and neither time was it remotely good.  The fries are especially unremarkable.  Except for the shakes, those were ok.

4 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Not to burst any bubbles. Only Oasis class does JR breakfast. Quantum class JR is just a walk up counter.

Yeah, that's why I said "maybe" - it was just a point of discussion last night and JRs came up, then we got into the disagreement about whether it will, or will not, be on the ship by June (or ever).

2 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Yes..it was just a walk-up counter on Anthem..a very, very slow walk-up counter too.  No breakfast..but $35 will buy you tons and tons of food if you have the unlimited dining plan ?

Not this time - we're traveling with another couple, so we've pretty much committed to the MDR this trip.  I"m seriously thinking about it for Symphony next year though, since they have so many more venues.