Deluxe Beverage Package price limits

The beverage package just appeared for our March cruise.  Right now, it is $57, which is more than even I can justify.  I am hopeful that it will go on sale.  I did notice one thing that seemed different from the last time I booked:  it specifically lists all of the brands of liquor that are included and says that it includes wines by the glass, but it does not list a maximum price for the wines.  My understanding is that the limit is $13 on Quantum and Oasis ships and $12 on others, but I thought that was stated in the information before ordering.  Has the limit changes, or am I missing something?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Fairlynew said:

My understanding is that the limit is $13 on Quantum and Oasis ships and $12 on others, but I thought that was stated in the information before ordering. 

@FairlynewI think the price limit is pretty much the same for all drinks that I've seen. Since there isn't a chance the drink package will sell out, like an excursion, I'd wait. There is going to be a ton of sales before March. There should be one every major holiday coming up. Memorial Day, Forth of July, etc. At least they have in the past. As soon as it goes on sale. Book it and then check back periodically to see if they have dropped the price even lower on ensuing sales.

1 hour ago, Fairlynew said:

The beverage package just appeared for our March cruise.  Right now, it is $57, which is more than even I can justify.  I am hopeful that it will go on sale.  I did notice one thing that seemed different from the last time I booked:  it specifically lists all of the brands of liquor that are included and says that it includes wines by the glass, but it does not list a maximum price for the wines.  My understanding is that the limit is $13 on Quantum and Oasis ships and $12 on others, but I thought that was stated in the information before ordering.  Has the limit changes, or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Hold out, you are still almost a year away.  I have mine for this August for $57 (Deluxe Drink and Internet).  You can always cancel and repurchase up to 1 week before the cruise.   I cancelled and rebooked mine 3 times before I got to my final price of $57 for the Deluxe drink and Internet.

6 minutes ago, VinceC said:

Hold out, you are still almost a year away.  I have mine for this August for $57 (Deluxe Drink and Internet).  You can always cancel and repurchase up to 1 week before the cruise.   I cancelled and rebooked mine 3 times before I got to my final price of $57 for the Deluxe drink and Internet.

That's the way to do it

On 4/29/2019 at 9:51 AM, Fairlynew said:

My understanding is that the limit is $13 on Quantum and Oasis ships and $12 on others, but I thought that was stated in the information before ordering.  Has the limit changes, or am I missing something?

Your understanding is correct.