Cruise planner

When do drink packages show up in the Cruise planner?  We are 330 days out-a long way-I have never planned anything so far in advance.  Also, our itinerary includes Labadee.  We will have access to Barefoot beach, but I don't see anything in the planner about reserving cabanas, etc anywhere on Labadee.   Does that mean they are all already booked?  Since there are only two of us, we would probably rather reserve an umbrella and two chairs.  Is that possible?

Many thanks for all of the help I have found on this site.  

Just now, Fairlynew said:

When do drink packages show up in the Cruise planner? 

It varies, and since you are quite a ways away from your sail date, you will just need to keep checking back.  They will eventually show up there with plenty of time to buy it.

Just now, Fairlynew said:

Also, our itinerary includes Labadee.  We will have access to Barefoot beach, but I don't see anything in the planner about reserving cabanas, etc anywhere on Labadee.   Does that mean they are all already booked? 

If you are in a suite, then the concierge will email you about a week before your cruise to introduce him/herself and then offer opportunity to book a cabana at Barefoot Beach.  You cannot pre-book them online.

Interesting.  I have found dining packages.  Not sure we are going to book any because we will have access to Coastal Kitchen for the first time.  We have done specialty dining before and liked it, but we are in the rare minority that also enjoyed the MDR.  I guess we're just not that picky.  Food that i don't have to prepare that is served to me has to be pretty bad to get a complaint from me.