Regalia Fine Jewelry/HARMONY OF THE SEAS

Sasha

I got scammed by Regalia Fine Jewelry on the Harmony of the Seas.. We took a Western Caribbean Cruise for New Years 2018/2019. I purchased over $50,000.00 worth of jewelry. I was concerned prior to purchasing the jewelry that we were paying to much. The staff lied and promised that the jewelry would appraise for more than what i paid for it, especially since it was GIA certified. They tried to make it seem like i was getting the best deal and a 50% discount. They said that the jewelry would appraise way over the price I paid for it. I have since seen a couple jewelers and he told me that the jewelry is garbage, the earring set are not even the same color. The most he said he would value it at would be $3500.00 for everything and that's pushing it. DO NOT BUY ANY JEWELRY ON THIS BOAT , because they are scamming you..... I also have a Certificate of Authenticity from KALLATI stating they are certifying that this amount is at current market value but could vary 25%.... THAT IS HIGH WAY ROBBERY.... They are PHONY and are just trying to scam people and give you paperwork that doesn't mean anything.  

• 4 years later...

If you're on a cruise and want to purchase something, do your research, they are RIPPING people off and selling their jewellery for DOUBLE the price than advertised on their website. A pendant I purchased was RRP on the boat for $1,200USD ($1,800AUD), However was advertised as on their website for $695USD. When I questioned them on this I was told that the jewellery on the ship is better quality gold and diamonds yet I have proof that the one I purchased and the one being sold online are of the EXACT same quality, so why the price difference?? DO NOT purchase from this brand, they are SCAMMING and RIPPING people off with false and misleading information. I now don't even trust that the diamonds are real and have to get them tested on all 4 pieces I purchased.

I purchased an Omega watch and saved over €2,000...I did my research though before making the purchase and new I was getting a good deal.

I wouldn't feel comfortable purchasing gold and diamond jewellery on a cruise ship though without being able to compare like for like prices unless I was somewhat of an expert myself.

On 3/10/2019 at 11:37 AM, Sasha said:

I got scammed by Regalia Fine Jewelry on the Harmony of the Seas.. We took a Western Caribbean Cruise for New Years 2018/2019. I purchased over $50,000.00 worth of jewelry. I was concerned prior to purchasing the jewelry that we were paying to much. The staff lied and promised that the jewelry would appraise for more than what i paid for it, especially since it was GIA certified. They tried to make it seem like i was getting the best deal and a 50% discount. They said that the jewelry would appraise way over the price I paid for it. I have since seen a couple jewelers and he told me that the jewelry is garbage, the earring set are not even the same color. The most he said he would value it at would be $3500.00 for everything and that's pushing it. DO NOT BUY ANY JEWELRY ON THIS BOAT , because they are scamming you..... I also have a Certificate of Authenticity from KALLATI stating they are certifying that this amount is at current market value but could vary 25%.... THAT IS HIGH WAY ROBBERY.... They are PHONY and are just trying to scam people and give you paperwork that doesn't mean anything.  

I would not advise EVER spending 5 figures at a mid to low tier jewelry shop on a cruise ship. How did you actually get to this point? I’m not judging the amount as I have spent significantly more at the Rolex authorized dealer (AH Riise) in St Thomas and also Cartier Boutique in St Maartin (no longer open) because of the massive duty free savings. If you had an AMEX linked to sail and sign account then I would have  immediately contacted AMEX and disputed the entire amount (insert any reason: fake, not as advertised, broken) just to get the ball rolling. Ultimately you made a very costly mistake by jumping into something w/o performing a level of due diligence for a $50k purchase. If you are Jeff Bezos or Mrs Jeff Bezos then please disregard anything I said in the text above…

"Scammed" on the ship, "scammed" in a port. Happens in any high traffic tourist area anywhere in the world I suspect. Customs & Border Protection occasionally does sweeps of the International Drive area in Orlando, seizing counterfeit merchandise (or stolen).

On a ship, if there's an urgency to move merchandise, I discovered quite by accident, if you say 'NO' enough times and prepare to walk, a considerable discount may happen. 

25 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

If you are Jeff Bezos or Mrs Jeff Bezos then please disregard anything I said in the text above…

I think Mr. Bezos has his own private yacht and would be waiting for Amazon to deliver his package at sea by a special delivery submarine for purchase he wanted to make while at sea.