Deluxe Package

15 minutes ago, Thetechie said:

I see the same thing. But when combined with the VOOM package, it's still called "Deluxe Beverage Package". Sometimes I think the web people at RCCL just change things and sit back and watch to see how many of us catch it!

How I can combine voom and beverage package, is there better price if combined?

10 hours ago, Mathew Jones said:

RCCL seems to have renamed the Deluxe Beverage Package today.  It is now called the Deluxe Package. They did drop the price to the same as Black Friday for our sailing, Liberty in May.  Kind of strange to change the name, but whatever.  

I've seen them use both names interchangeably. 

My Deluxe package is currently offered at $47 PP/PN.  This is the same price at Black Friday/Cyber Monday prices.  The Deluxe with Voom is currently at $59 PP/PN where on Black Friday/Cyber Monday it was $55 PP/PN.  It is cheaper to combine than to buy separate but I would see if it drops back down.  I also bought The Key and Voom is included with that so I didn't need to add it to the Deluxe package.

The price on the second half of my B2B on Anthem next month really dropped.  It had been running $50 PP/PD but today is on sale for $44.  I don't think I have ever seen it that low on an Anthem sailing.  I don't need a drinks package on that sailing since ours is included in Star Class but I have been watching the prices just to see if I can determine a trend (I cannot !).  The price on my April Freedom sailing has gone back down to the same price I paid on Black Friday but the cost of the Ultimate Dining Plans haven't changed on any of my cruises.  The drinks packages on all of my cruises after Freedom (in April) haven't changed.

So, bottom line - no savings for me anywhere.