Labadee confusion/newbie?

Hello Everyone! 

My BF and I will be on Adventure of the Seas 10/26!  We booked it like 700 days out or something insane (last April). Very excited to be in the actual sailing year. 

We are looking at doing the drink package for the first time to check it out and see if it will be worth it for us in the future. 

A few questions, Labadee- Is there anything free to do other than lay on the beach? My BF and I are more of the active type than the lay around type. We were looking at the aqua park since it seemed relatively affordable. Also is the drink package able to be used on Labadee?

Can you bring your own flotation devices for Labadee and is the water good enough to snorkel in?

I'm hoping to get a Labadoozie since I missed out on my Coco Loco (do you know if they do them in the souvenir sports cups there?)

Just now, FloridaCruiseGirl1210 said:

Is there anything free to do other than lay on the beach?

At its core, Labadee is a beach day. There are some walking/nature trails you can check out, as well as an Artisan market (obviously crafts cost money, but you can browse for free). There's also a beach volleyball court and some other activities during the day.

Also is the drink package able to be used on Labadee?

Yes

Can you bring your own flotation devices for Labadee and is the water good enough to snorkel in?

Yes and yes, although I've heard the water is nothing special (as in you're going to better ports to snorkel).  Here's a guide to snorkeling in Labadee.

I'm hoping to get a Labadoozie since I missed out on my Coco Loco (do you know if they do them in the souvenir sports cups there?)

Yes they have them in souvenir cups, but, keep in mind that will cost extra. Your drink package does not include souvenir cups, so you would pay the difference.