You guys (and gals) rock

Matt

I was "working" on some upcoming blog posts and then skipped back to the message boards and was struck by how amazing, frankly, all of you are in terms of your support of this blog and your work towards becoming part of our community here.

I doubt it gets said enough, but I wanted to make sure I said "thank you" to each of you for your support.  Being able to read your comments on the blog and posts here in the message boards is a lot of fun for me and trust me when I say it certainly helps the web site in the long term.

So I just wanted take a few seconds to recognize all of your posts (even when you disagree with me) and I hope we get to cruise together sometime very, very soon (tomorrow perhaps?)!

Matt

Thank you Matt for all the work you put into the site. I just love cruising and talking to you and other members of this community. As it has made waiting for my next cruise more tolerable and of course it is just fun to talk to fellow cruise nuts. Can't wait for the Group Cruise. I think we are down to 175 days until sailing!

Thank you Matt for all the work you put into the site. I just love cruising and talking to you and other members of this community. As it has made waiting for my next cruise more tolerable and of course it is just fun to talk to fellow cruise nuts. Can't wait for the Group Cruise. I think we are down to 175 days until sailing!

Couldn't of said it better, thanks for all the work Matt. I'm really amazed at all you do with the blog and podcasts while still finding time to answer our questions over here.

Sometimes I wonder what your wife thinks of all this time spent on the computer :).

Also looking forward to the Allure, although I'm not a member of 'the group', I'll be there with bells on.

BTW, I really prefer this place over cruise critic, although I'd like to see a bit more traffic I much prefer the size of this place. I can still find answers to questions without getting swamped with hundreds of opinions.

Matt, thank YOU for this great community. Hanging out with you and the other Royal Caribbean enthusiasts on this site really makes the time pass with enjoyment as I wait for our next cruise. I already have three cruises on the books between now and mid-2016 or I would be on the group cruise in a heartbeat. Hopefully next time!

(...and I can't believe I am able to say I have three future cruises booked! That's probably a testament to all the encouraging stories on this web site!)

Jerel, I could not agree with you more about Cruise Critic. I have sworn NEVER go to back to that site. The people on that site are so snarky and rude. I absolutely hate it and I will never use it again.

In contrast, the readers and users on this site are very courteous and positive. It makes a huge difference. Do we agree on everything that RCI does ? Heck NO but we aren't rude to one another even if sometimes "vent". I like it...and I hope it stays this way !

Sometimes I wonder what your wife thinks of all this time spent on the computer :).

Ha! She knowingly and lovingly married a nerd, so she "gets" me in that regard.  Plus, I always tell here there are far worse things I could be obsessed with and if this obsession brings her cruise vacations and massages, then she should enjoy the ride!  :lol: