It is a new week, and with it comes a new Odyssey of the Seas construction photo to share.
The Meyer Werft shipyard shared a new webcam image of Odyssey of the Seas in Hall 6 for everyone to check out the progress being made.
November 2 photo
The webcam caught more of the AIDAcosma under construction than Odyssey of the Seas, but the placement of the webcam does change now and then.
October 30 photo
Just about every week, Meyer Werft updates its webcam to showcase a new photo of the ship and progress being made.
Odyssey of the Seas will be Royal Caribbean's next new cruise ship and begin sailings in Europe with cruises from Southampton and Barcelona in early April 2021.
Odyssey will then transition to Rome, where she will sail Eastern Mediterranean cruises for the summer.
After her inaugural season in Europe, Odyssey will then continue its inaugural year in Fort Lauderdale, FL with 8- and 6-night Caribbean itineraries.
What makes Odyssey of the Seas different?
Odyssey of the Seas will be the first Quantum Ultra Class cruise ship to sail from Europe and North America, giving a new audience the opportunity to experience this class.
Royal Caribbean always takes steps to ensure its newest ship comes with a variety of new features that stand out, and Odyssey of the Seas will be no exception.
In Europe, Odyssey will offer longer stays in every destination and overnights across select Mediterranean cities.
Royal Caribbean has not revealed all of her amenities, but here is what we do know about Odyssey:
- SkyPad bungee trampoline experience
- SeaPlex - the largest indoor space for recreational activities at sea
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade with club-level views of the SeaPlex
- Reimagined Adventure Ocean kids program and a maxed-out teen lounge with gaming consoles, music and movies
- Teppanyaki restaurant
- Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
- Two-level pool deck will feature two open-air, resort-style pools and four whirlpools with shady casitas and hammocks
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Skydiving with Ripcord by iFly
- North Star glass capsule
- Robot bartenders at Bionic Bar