Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: August 11, 2019
Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a great weekend! Now it is time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the Royal Caribbean news from the week!
Royal Caribbean altered its Thrill Waterpark policy this week by lowering the unaccompanied guest age to 14 years old.
Previously, unaccomapnied guests needed to be 18 years old, but effective August 3, the cruise line's policy has shifted.
This new rule change allows for adults to forgo purchasing water park admission in situations where teenagers want to enjoy thrills on their own.
Royal Caribbean News
- Our readers shared their best tips for having fun with kids on a cruise.
- We reviewed the Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort.
- Check out the best Perfect Day at CocoCay secrets.
- We shared our readers' favorite cruise photos.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
The 314th episode of the Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast is now available, where Matt discusses the differences between Royal Caribbean's ship classes.
Royal Caribbean categorizes its cruise ships based on a variety of characteristics, and on this episode, Matt talks about what makes each class different and what makes each class stand out.
New RCB Video: Royal Caribbean Drink Package Review
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Royal Caribbean Drink Package Review — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
- Ovation of the Seas 13-night South Pacific Adventure Ocean Dailies - March 8, 2019
- Anthem of the Seas 5-night Bermuda Cruise Compass - July 27, 2019
- Jewel of the Seas 7-night Greek Isles Cruise Compass - July 28, 2019
- Radiance of the Seas 7-night Southbound Alaska Teens Compass - July 19, 2019
- Radiance of the Seas 7-night Southbound Alaska Cruise Compass - July 19, 2019
- Mariner of the Seas 4-night Nassau & Perfect Day at CocoCay Cruise Compass - July 29, 2019
- Empress of the Seas 8-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - July 27, 2019
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Food Network listed the best food on every major cruise line.
Travel Weekly debunked the viral video of a crew member waving at a couple who missed the ship.
One Good Dad wrote about how he took his kids on a Royal Caribbean cruise for self-care.
Cruise Fever reported that Norovirus outbreaks on cruise ships are at an 18 year low.
Drunk on Disney Podcast recorded a podcast about their recent Oasis of the Seas cruise.