Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: December 30, 2018
Happy New Year! Before we pop champagne and toast to a better year next year, we have some Royal Caribbean cruise news to share.
We had a hint of what may be to come with a new trademark registration for something called the Fly Rider.
Royal Caribbean filed a trademark for the phrase, "Fly Rider" and mentions it is "entertainment services, namely, providing an amusement park ride in the nature of a zip line roller coaster ride".
Perhaps this will be a preview of a new feature coming to a Royal Caribbean ship soon.
Royal Caribbean News
- Harmony of the Seas is testing a self-service cash advance option.
- We shared the top 10 Royal Caribbean news stories of 2018.
- Wondering what Christmas is like on Royal Caribbean?
- We posted the "best of the best" Friday Photos from 2018.
- Royal Caribbean posted its January sales promotion offer.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
On this episode, Matt looks back on his year of cruising in 2018 and picks which moments stood out to him.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
- Freedom of the Seas 7-night Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass - December 9, 2018
- Freedom of the Seas 7-night Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass - December 2, 2018
- Serenade of the Seas 11-night Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass - December 10 2018
- Liberty of the Seas 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - December 16, 2018
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Orlando Sentinel shared what's new in Florida cruises for 2019.
Cruise Fever listed 10 ways cruises are changing.
Cruise Hive reported on the search for an overboard Royal Caribbean crew member has been suspended.