Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: September 16, 2018
Thank you for joining us for this a look at all the Royal Caribbean news from this week. We had plenty to share, so let us jump right in!
Royal Caribbean trademarked three new ship names this week, which gave rise to much discussion on opinions of these names.
The ship names were registered with the United States Patent and Trademark office and could possibly be used as the names of new ships.
While trademarking a ship name is a significant step forward in the eventual naming of a new ship, not all trademarked names end up being used by Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean News
- Hurricane Florence delayed Grandeur of the Seas return to Baltimore.
- Guests can now make pre-cruise purchases up to one day prior to sailing on select ships.
- A video update on the construction progress being made on Spectrum of the Seas.
- Helpful information hurricane season for cruises.
- Have you been wondering how to get cheap cruise deals?
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, James talks about his first Royal Caribbean cruise and what he experienced on Adventure of the Seas. James also discusses the ports he visited in Canada and New England.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean profiled its Chief Information Officer, Martha Poulter.
Travel Weekly reported on Royal Caribbean joining Tipto.
Travel Pulse named Royal Caribbean its Contemporary Cruise Line Partner of the Year.
Project: Wanderlust shared five ways for kids to spend the day on Independence of the Seas.