12 Sep 2018
Select Royal Caribbean ships will now allow guests to make pre-cruise purchases on shore excursions, specialty restaurants, beverage packages and more just one day prior to their sailing.
Pre-cruise purchases can be made via Royal Caribbean's Cruise Planner site. Here is the list of ships and which sailing the new policy is effective:
- Allure of the Seas: 9/16/18
- Anthem of the Seas: 9/15/18
- Harmony of the Seas: 9/15/18
- Oasis of the Seas: 9/16/18
- Grandeur of the Seas: 9/13/18
- Adventure of the Seas: 9/17/18
- Brilliance of the Seas: 9/17/18
- Liberty of the Seas: Effective Immediately
Prior to this change, pre-cruise purchases were cut off a few days prior to the sailing.