Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: June 3, 2018
Happy Sunday! It is getting hot outside these days, and the Royal Caribbean news this week is equally heated.
The big news from this week is our first look at prices for some of the new Perfect Day at CocoCay activities.
Royal Caribbean put on sale via its Cruise Planner some of the new options guests can pre-book, including admission to its water parks and cabana prices.
Based on an email sent to some guests, it looks like the cruise line is targeting May 2019 for the opening of Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Royal Caribbean News
- New Spectrum of the Seas construction photos were released this week.
- Royal Caribbean released new infographics about the impressiveness of Symphony of the Seas.
- We wrote out exactly what is and what is not included in your Royal Caribbean cruise fare.
- Royal Caribbean began a new June sales offer this week.
- Here is what a 7-night cruise on Adventure of the Seas actually costs from start to finish.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt answers questions about visiting Disney World on a shore excursion, cruising to Alaska, drink package information and more.
New RCB Video: 19 things you didn't know you could do on Royal Caribbean
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video – 19 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do on Royal Caribbean — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Barron's interviewed Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd Chairman and CEO Richard Fain about the cruise industry outlook.
OK! listed seven reasons why Symphony of the Seas is a cool cruise for Millennials.
Cruise Fever wrote about the five Royal Caribbean cruise ships currently on order.
The Traveling Gals reviewed their cruise on Freedom of the Seas.
Sean and Stef IRL shared what it was like to cruise on Allure of the Seas.