Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: July 24, 2016
Happy Sunday! We hope you are having a great weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the Royal Caribbean news from the week!
Royal Caribbean rolled out a new feature on its website, aimed at making it simpler for guests to know where their staterooms are on the ship.
The new feature allows guests to see staterooms in the aft, middle or forward of a ship and better understand the room's position, relative to the rest of the ship.
Through each step, guests can easily see which area of the ship their room is located and also understand the difference in pricing based on their stateroom location choice.
There is Royal Caribbean news to share, so check it out!
Royal Caribbean News
- Brilliance of the Seas skipped a stop in Turkey this week.
- Mariner of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas are ready for a new Pacific cruise season.
- Royal Caribbean won two awards at the AFTA National Travel Industry Awards 2016.
- There is a new video about the role of Chief Engineer on Anthem of the Seas.
- First time cruisers: How to book a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Royal Caribbean scheduled its second quarter earnings call.
- 7 ways Royal Caribbean revolutionized the cruise industry.
- Royal Caribbean revamped its meetings and events website.
- New photos from all over Independence of the Seas.
- 7 tropical drinks you must try on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- When can you book dining, excursions and shows on my Royal Caribbean cruise?
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, a podcast listener joins Matt to talk about his first Royal Caribbean cruise. Chris talks why he decided to try Royal Caribbean and what his experience on Freedom of the Seas was like.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean has a look at how it built the azipods for its Oasis-class ships.
Cruise Hive shared a video of a man failing to ride the waves made by Oasis of the Seas...on a bike.