Happy Sunday! We hope you’re enjoying a day filled with friends and family. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on the latest Royal Caribbean news!
Royal Caribbean's 24th ship was welcomed into the fleet this week, as Ovation of the Seas was delivered by shipbuilder Meyer Werft in an official handover ceremony.
Royal Caribbean Chairman Richard Fain took delivery of Ovation of the Seas from Meyer Werft Yard’s Managing Partner Bernard Meyer in Bremerhaven, Germany.
Ovation of the Seas will now sail to Southampton, U.K., where the ship will offer a series of short getaways before she sets sail on her 52-night “Global Odyssey” culminating in the arrival to her homeport in Tianjin, China.
Royal Caribbean News
- First photos from inside Ovation of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean is offering multi-day shore excursions on select sailings.
- Ovation of the Seas will return to Australia in 2017/2018.
- We answer when is the best time to book a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Royal Caribbean announced it will combat wildlife trafficking.
- 5 things you will love about 150 Central Park.
- We have a Liberty of the Seas pool deck photo update to share.
- Six beautiful photos of Royal Caribbean ships in Port Everglades.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt digs into the email inbox and reads emails about all aspects of taking a virtual cruise. We talk dining, shore excursions, stateroom options and more!
99 Days of Harmony
To celebrate the countdown until Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas debuts, we kicked off a brand new blog series, 99 Days of Harmony, that looks at what makes this new ship so amazing.
Each day we are posting a new blog post all about Harmony of the Seas, so here's what you might have missed this week.
- Luckey Climber
- Harmony of the Seas' Captain
- Royal Caribbean creates the Ultimate Abyss
- Where to watch Harmony of the Seas sail away
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruiseline has 5 annoying things that aren't the cruise line's fault.
From the Deck Chair is sharing a first-look at Harmony of the Seas.
Cruise Maven Travels has a look at the Ben & Jerry Sweet.