Happy last day of January! It’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy our weekly round-up of the best Royal Caribbean news.
Royal Caribbean and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) announced earlier this week a five-year global partnership to help ensure the long-term health of the oceans.
The partners will set measurable and achievable sustainability targets that will reduce Royal Caribbean’s environmental footprint, raise awareness about ocean conservation among the company’s more than five million guests, and support WWF’s global oceans conservation work.
The targets announced focus on supply chain sustainability and emissions reductions through 2020.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean ships were able to resume stops at Labadee.
- Royal Caribbean is offering new perks for neigborhood balcony staterooms on Oasis class ships.
- Harmony of the Seas will feature all-new family entertainment for guests.
- Four questions you need to ask yourself before buying an unlimited alcohol package.
- We had two stateroom photo tours: Loft Suite and Larger Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom.
- A look at a "secret" stateroom on Freedom of the Seas.
- Five things you will love about Giovanni's Table.
- Spotlight on the Royal Caribbean dining packages.
Royal Caribbean Blog Reader Finds
Royal Caribbean Cruise Director Jerome Sueur posted a photo with comedian Kathy Griffin on Navigator of the Seas.
Robin Rinkewich shared this photo of her finding the Central Park gnome on Oasis of the Seas.
Jared Grauvogel posted this photo of the water slides being added to Liberty of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt reads emails that listeners have sent in about all aspects of a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean UK lists 15 reasons why you shouldn't go to Ajaccio this summer.
Cruise Radio has a review of Oasis of the Seas.
Beyond Ships has a conversation with Serenade of the Seas hotel director.
ShermansCruise has a guide to picking a cabin on Anthem of the Seas.