Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: March 3, 2019
Welcome to March! We hope you are having a great weekend and are ready to sit back, relax and catch up with all the latest Royal Caribbean news!
The big news this week was the completion of Navigator of the Seas' $115 million amplification that introduced a variety of new additions and changes.
The transformed 3,386-guest ship debuts new adventures and Royal Caribbean favorites for all ages, like the longest aqua coaster at sea; the industry’s only head-first mat racer waterslide; a reimagined poolscape infused with Caribbean vibes; the first standalone blow-dry bar at sea; and elevated dining and nightlife.
Navigator of the Seas is the third ship to be reimagined as part of the Royal Amplified modernization program, an investment of more than $1 billion in the cruise line’s award-winning fleet. The effort spans 10 ships in four years and touches every facet of the guest experience with the introduction of a wide range of new thrills and Royal Caribbean staples meant to appeal to every generation.
Royal Caribbean News
- Spectrum of the Seas left her dock in Germany. Check out video and photos of the big event.
- We shared a photo tour of the Category 2B Ocean View Balcony stateroom on Navigator of the Seas.
- Check out these aerial photos of the amplified Navigator of the Seas.
- Speaking of Navigator of the Seas, here is a look at the finishing touches being applied.
- Royal Caribbean was named one of the world's most ethical companies for the fourth year in a row.
- Royal Caribbean shared a video of the propeller being installed on Spectrum of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean won an award for best cruise line for customer support and service.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt dives into the Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast email inbox to answer your cruise questions.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
The South Florida SunSentinel shared a look at Royal Caribbean's entertainment facility.
Eat Sleep Cruise posted a review of Wonderland on Symphony of the Seas.
Cruise Fever shared first impressions of Voyager of the Seas.