Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: July 7, 2013
Happy Independence Day to our American readers! It's probably very hot where you are so I hope you're able to cool down and enjoy some interesting Royal Caribbean news from this week. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's Royal Caribbean news!
Royal Caribbean News
Here's what happened in the world of Royal Caribbean this week
- What's cool on Royal Caribbean's Quantum of the Seas? We don't know everything about the ship yet but we do have the list of the top five coolest things on Quantum of the Seas.
- Speaking of Quantum of the Seas, Royal Caribbean's CEO hinted at a few more details that we can expect to find on this brand new ship.
- If you're thinking of bringing your toddler on a Royal Caribbean cruise, then check out our in-depth review of the Royal Babies & Tots Nursery.
- Good news coming our way that Grandeur of the Seas fire damage repair work is still on schedule.
- Royal Caribbean was recognized this week by winning Baxter Travel Media’s 2013 Agent’s Choice Awards for the tenth year in a row.
Join us for the first ever Royal Caribbean Blog Cruise!
We're so excited to announce the first ever group cruise for readers and staff of RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com aboard Quantum of the Seas! This is an exclusive group where we are inviting you, our readers, to join us on one of the first Quantum of the Seas sailings on an 8-night cruise to the Caribbean.
This Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise is all about enjoying this brand new ship with other fans who are big fans of Royal Caribbean. Don't miss this opportunity to check out the brand new cruise ship as well as be a part of exclusive events for those that book with our group!
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Critic has a list of five ways to get a cruise ship cabin upgrade!
CruizeCast is talking about their favorite specialty restaurants across every cruise line.
Popular Cruising has a photo tour of the Norwegian Getaway shipyard.