Summer is here and hopefully you've got a summer cruise lined up in the coming months. Welcome to our weekly wrap up of what's new and happening at Royal Caribbean. This is a summary of what happened during this week in the world of everything Royal Caribbean.
This week we've got lots of international Royal Caribbean news, a new (and affordable) cell phone package on Royal Caribbean cruises, and more!
Royal Caribbean News
We’ve gathered this week’s Royal Caribbean news from your favorite cruise ships!
- AT&T launched a new series of cell phone packages for people cruising on Royal Caribbean!
- Royal Caribbean is warning passengers on the June 24 Majesty of the Seas sailing to expect traffic delays.
- Mariner of the Seas visited Shanghai for the first time and was greeted with a special ceremony.
- Royal Caribbean's ChoiceAir has been upgraded to offer a new low price guarantee.
- Italy expects to see 1.5 million tourists visit their country just from Royal Caribbean cruises!
Join us for the first ever Royal Caribbean Blog Cruise!
We're so excited to announce the first ever group cruise for readers and staff of RoyalCaribbeanBlog.com aboard Quantum of the Seas! This is an exclusive group where we are inviting you, our readers, to join us on one of the first Quantum of the Seas sailings on an 8-night cruise to the Caribbean.
This Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise is all about enjoying this brand new ship with other fans who are big fans of Royal Caribbean. Don't miss this opportunity to check out the brand new cruise ship as well as be a part of exclusive events for those that book with our group!
For more details on booking the cruise, the itinerary and prices, check out the Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise page and if you have any questions, email me!
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean CEO Adam Goldstein explains how life as a CEO is a lot like life as a NBA point guard.
CruizeCast has a brand new episode available that covers some recent cruising news.
Royal Caribbean Fans found a hotel in South Korea that looks a lot like Royal Caribbean's Sovereign class cruise ships.
Cruise Critic has a list of 12 ways to definitely have a have a miserable cruise!
CruiseCurrents posted a great wrap up of day one from the Cruise3Sixty conference!