Cruise Planner Purchases

Al Horner

I am booked (through the RCL website) on a cruise on the Symphony of the Seas in May 2019. Just recently, the Cruise Planner added some shore excursions for our cruise, one of which I would like to book. I go into the Cruise Planner, enter all my info and then enter my credit card information, press "enter" and nothing happens. There is nothing wrong with my credit card. This has been going on for at least three days. Is anyone else having difficulties making Cruise Planner purchases?

7 hours ago, kontraxed said:

I am booked (through the RCL website) on a cruise on the Symphony of the Seas in May 2019. Just recently, the Cruise Planner added some shore excursions for our cruise, one of which I would like to book. I go into the Cruise Planner, enter all my info and then enter my credit card information, press "enter" and nothing happens. There is nothing wrong with my credit card. This has been going on for at least three days. Is anyone else having difficulties making Cruise Planner purchases?

This may sound silly, but did you check the box?  There is a box to check, that accepts something or other.  It's kinda small, and when I'm in a rush I tend to forget to check it.  

18 hours ago, kontraxed said:

I go into the Cruise Planner, enter all my info and then enter my credit card information, press "enter" and nothing happens.

When you say you press enter, are you hitting the enter key on your keyboard or are you clicking the button on the web page to submit the order?

Hi Matt. "Enter" was not exact. I was hitting the submit payment button on the website. Interestingly enough, I tried calling the RCL phone no. a few times to book the shore excursion on the phone. Three times this morning I would get a sound like the line was connecting and then the phone would go dead. I think RCL doesn't like me.

12 hours ago, wforrey said:

It would do the same thing for me until Matt suggested using the incognito browser.  This honestly fixed every problem I was having with the website.  I now open an incognito every time I get into the planner.  It is perfect every time.

Glad you got it working with that trick.  It's unfortunate we have to resort to going about things in that manner, but I hope they fix it all in the future.