Orlando shore excursions

FlowBro Ty

By FlowBro Ty

Olando the theme park city home to Disney world. but the only problem is that is an hour away so if your on the anthem on 7 night Bahamas voyage you arrive at Olando(Port Canaveral) At 12:00 PM so you wont get  to the parks till 1:30 PM And Have to back on the boat at 8:30 PM that means you have less than 5 hours at the park. are there any other way to have more time in parks 

28 minutes ago, Matt said:

Agreed with @MikeK that the Disney World or Universal shore excursions are too short a window to really do much. Your best bet is to save those theme parks for a pre or post cruise vacation.

thanks matt I In Orlando and I Have  and annual pass but my friends are going with me on the boat thanks

I agree that the park time would be too short. We did the Space center and were very impressed.  If offered an airboat excursion may do or there are a few airboat places close to port that may work on your own(45 minutes away), check tripadvisor. Also did an ecoboat trip a few years back offered thru cruise but it was an airport transfer package and it was also very nice. Don't know if it is still offered.

2 hours ago, DRLPP said:

I agree that the park time would be too short. We did the Space center and were very impressed.  If offered an airboat excursion may do or there are a few airboat places close to port that may work on your own(45 minutes away), check tripadvisor. Also did an ecoboat trip a few years back offered thru cruise but it was an airport transfer package and it was also very nice. Don't know if it is still offered.

if a rocket launch is going off on that day stay the boat I went on a cruise out of port Canaveral and the falcon 9 went off and landed so cool