Dreamworks summer adventure

Matt

Royal Caribbean posted a thing about its Dreamworks Summer Adventure, which sounds like they are doing something new and different: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Dreamworks/15044680_DreamWorks_Experience_Flyer.pdf

The thing is, I can't figure what, if anything, is actually different than what has traditionally been offered onboard.  

Does anyone see something that I am not?

I haven't been on a ship yet with the DreamWorks experience; however, I've read a lot in anticipation for this coming January.  That said, other than a catchy new title, I don't see anything being offered that hasn't been associated with the current activities that others have reported.  Perhaps more of the same?

Even if it is the same, the "Dreamworks Summer Adventure" sounds cool.

Disney Cruise Line just got a lot of press for Frozen Summer Fun on the Wonder and the Magic in Alaska and Norway cruises, respectively. Perhaps this is a shot across the bow, so to speak, in response. As WaaayTooo say, rebranding and/or trying to stay relevant especially given that Royal threatens Disney's cruise business more directly than any other line and things should heat up once the Oasis moves to Port Canaveral.