Boarding Time

Pooch

Did they offer why boarding was moved?

Sometimes they can't let guests board for a number of reasons.  You can try to show up as if it's unchanged but be prepared to either be turned away or sit in the terminal waiting for a while.

Hopefully they let you board soon after arrival.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

In my experience, boarding times remain unchanged.

Not sure what you mean here?  That we can still board at 11am even though they said boarding will begin at 4:30?

And time change was listed as due to “systems maintainence”

Just now, Pooch said:

Not sure what you mean here?  That we can still board at 11am even though they said boarding will begin at 4:30?

And time change was listed as due to “systems maintainence”

I'm thinking this is a bit unusual and few people experience this type of delay.  I'm betting they will start boarding as soon the maintenance is complete.  

The maintenance window currently ends so that boarding can commence at 4:30pm.  Typically some time is built into maintenance windows to cover troubleshooting if things don't go ideally.  When things do go ideally, the maintenance may finish early.  In that event, they might start boarding before 4:30pm but they won't know that until it happens.