Boarding 101

Sorry to ask but i hate not knowing what to expect.  Can someone give my the “Boarding for Dummies” version for the Tampa cruiseport?  We will be dropping the car off with the Parking Doctors?  Seems pretty close to the terminal but dont know yet which terminal exactly.  I would tell you our room catergory but I have been accused of mentioning it too often here.  Can someone kindly walk me through the process?  Thank you!

We've used parking doctors several times.  Just a warning, its a dirt lot but we've always had good experiences with them and will use them again. They were always outside waiting when we returned.  They use a van so it gets tight but they run quick and its about 1/2 mile from the terminals. Our last from Tampa was a few months ago but and it was at a different terminal than the ones before.  If you get there early (before 11) and you have a suite (or pinnacle and D+ I think ) you will stand in a different line than others. I don't remember which terminal we were at but found it kind of unorganized for check in.  If no C&A status you will be directed to a long line I call Disney line (back and forth).    Others have a shorter Disney line.  I notice this terminal didn't allow anyone on until 11:00.  We've go on earlier in Canaveral.  It seemed like a longer walk from the terminal to the ship but once things got moving it went pretty smooth.  I'm usually up tight until I get on the ship, but this terminal made it worse.  Being Emerald we were sent to a separate line but all lines converged at the check in counter.  Even my wife said I was a wreck, most of the time I'm focused to get on board.  This terminal threw me off.  Wish I could remember which one it was.  I'm sure you'll be fine, they will point you where to go, if you can get there about 10:30 so you won't have as long to wait.

Just did Tampa in February and we had a suite. we  were in line and on board under 10 minutes when the lines opened.    Just as Matt previously mentioned.  We parked at the nearby garage and did walk off dis embark  and were on the interstate in 15 minutes.  Our parking spot was not in the garage but 23 spots from the gate to the ship.    We got to our room and the wife said where did you park. I pointed out the truck to her .  She thought I was in the employees lot but I was not.  Got there at 10:30 a.m.  so there were  lots of open parking places.