Linking booking to my account

Hi All, first time posting - first time going on a cruise.

Anyway, we have booked 2 cabins on the Ovation sailing out of Sydney in 2020. Due to the 21 age limitation we have booked 1 for myself and our teenager (17 at the time of sailing) and a cabin across the hall for my partner and our 10 yr old. The intention is that the kids will share a room once on-board.

I have created an online account and managed to link the booking (That was a saga due to issues with their website) where I am the primary traveler, this now shows both myself and the teen. I went to add the 2nd cabin on my account and it gave me the option to select either my partner or the 10 yr old to say who I am. At this point I didn't proceed any further as I was unsure if I should link that cabin under my account, ideally I want to be able to manage all of our booking from the one online account.

So, my question is:

a) Should I proceed and link both cabins under the same online account, or;

b) Should I create a separate account for the 2nd cabin? 

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, gibben said:

Should I proceed and link both cabins under the same online account

I'd go about it with this plan.  We have the same situation and always link everything under my main account.

Should I proceed and link both cabins under the same online account

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'd go about it with this plan.  We have the same situation and always link everything under my main account.

+1

And an update ..... after the ability to login finally came back up, I tried linking the booking for the 2nd room to my account and failed. Apparently because the name of the passengers in the room do not match the name of my online account then that cabin can't be added.

So basically because I have booked 2 rooms for my family and myself it can't be managed as a single booking. ? Not a good design.

And an update ..... after the ability to login finally came back up, I tried linking the booking for the 2nd room to my account and failed. Apparently because the name of the passengers in the room do not match the name of my online account then that cabin can't be added.

So basically because I have booked 2 rooms for my family and myself it can't be managed as a single booking. ? Not a good design.

Although I have never done it myself, I still think you CAN link these 2 reservations...it will just probably require you to call and have them do it.  A hassle, I know...but I think it can be done.

16 hours ago, gibben said:

Thanks for the replies, now if only I could log in to their site ..... wow that is one buggy website.

It was buggy all day yesgterday. I got around it by clicking "Already Booked" at the home page. The drawback is having to enter cruise details.