Any Travel Agents here?

Not looking for a deal! I'm one of those who would give up a few perks to plan it on my own. So I want to use that enjoyment to become a travel agent  from home. Part time for now and maybe someday full time. I have a couple of online companies that deal with mostly cruises because that is what I love, however I have not committed to either yet  Can anyone offer any suggestions, ideas or stories of how you got started? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:20 PM, mickjacket said:

Not looking for a deal! I'm one of those who would give up a few perks to plan it on my own. So I want to use that enjoyment to become a travel agent  from home. Part time for now and maybe someday full time. I have a couple of online companies that deal with mostly cruises because that is what I love, however I have not committed to either yet  Can anyone offer any suggestions, ideas or stories of how you got started? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am an Outside Travel Agent and affiliated with KHM Travel Group.  They are a REAL (not a Card Carrying) Travel Agent.  Great training, Very Good Commissions and they get progressive as you hit certain levels.   Give them a try for a year.....  You can get $50 off your fees.....   Use my Link - https://khmtravel.com/friends/?agent=20035644

By the way.  you can focus your travel business on whatever you want....  I focus on All-Inclusive travel ONLY....    www.All-In-Vacations.com