What time do we leave the ship?

tx2tn

Although you'll likely dock in the very early morning hours (5:30-6:00 AM), it may be an hour or so before they start disembarking passengers.

Self-disembarkation ("Express Departure"), where you carry off your own luggage, may start as early as 6:30 AM.

Regular disembarkation (luggage tag 1) starts around 7:45 AM (judging by my "As You Depart" informational sheet from Allure of the Seas).

Then you'll need to factor in getting through the terminal and going through customs, a process which can be somewhat variable.

We have sailed the Allure twice.  The first time we had an early flight, 10:35.  We used the self-disembark that Marc mentioned and we were at the airport and through security before 8:00AM.  Self-diembark is great, your are one of the first off so the lines at customs are very short. and the cabs are lined up waiting to take you to the airport which is only 10 minutes away.

I personally think this is a great way to go.  The requirement is that you must be able to handle all your baggage yourself.  It is worth noting that when you leave the ship there is an escalator you must go down.  If you do not have a free hand, ie. you're pulling two bags, they will not let you use the escalator and you have to wait for the elevator.  This can be a bit of a wait.  If this is your situation I recommend someone taking a bag down then going back up to relive you of your second bag.  Faster than waiting for the elevator.

In the future I would not hesitate to book a flight this early, but only for the Allure or Oasis.