Random Questions - Photo Package, Arcade Credit, Clothes Hangers

Hi there,

First time cruiser here, sailing on Freedom of the Seas on 4/14/18.  Are the photo packages worth the price? When we visit the parks at Disney & Universal, we purchase a photo package and have found them to be well worth money as we have come home to find 300+ photos.  Are there that many photo opportunities on board?

We plan on purchasing an arcade credit. How is the credit given to you? On your seapass card or is it a separate arcade card? I'm trying to figure out if I should buy one credit or if I need to buy 2 (one for each boy).

Finally, does the ship have clothes hangers or are those something I should plan on packing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

There are plenty of photo opportunities, I will have to admit that I have only purchased it once when I proposed to my wife, we did not take full advantage of the photo package but we came home with about 50 pictures.  There are ample times to take pictures with different backgrounds, they also take pictures at every port that are included in the package price.