Transit help please!

I have done Amtrak from Tampa down to Miami for a cruise, not sure where the pickup in Orlando is but hopefully you know that part.

I would suspect the run from Orlando to Tampa is about 2 hours, so based on your arrival time in Tampa of 12.23 .. your probably boarding around 10am ?

My instinct is if you arrive at the Amtrak station and they tell you they are running on time (or close to on time) you should be fine to get into Tampa in plenty of time to either walk or grab a cab/uber from the train station to the port.

If you arrive at the Amtrak station in Orlando and they are running later than you are comfortable with Orlando to Tampa port is only 90 minutes +/- depending on where in Orlando you are starting from by car, so grab a taxi/uber and you will be fine.

The neighbourhood around the train station in Tampa is not the greatest but I know they have cabs/uber and honestly if you were planning to walk it, I wouldn't have a problem with that in the middle of the day.