Allure & USB ports

rjac

No USB ports, but I do believe there's an additional AC outlet by the beds, but you have to look for it as it's hidden up by the head of the bed. 

A USB hub is what many of us use. You plug it into the AC outlet and then it gives you multiple AC ports. 

This is the one I use:. Vogek 6-Port USB Charger Desktop Charger Charging Station with Smart Identification Technology https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C6MYZL4?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

The primary reason why I look this one is that it's dual voltage, do I can use it with a plug adapter for international outlets. 

I'm in a D5 and there's a triple-outlet on the vanity.  It's actually just a splitter plugged in to a single outlet down below.  I couldn't find anything by the bed, but I'll look again to be sure.

IMG_20180304_140851.thumb.jpg.f2dd4c91ec579354542bf4712772e733.jpg

Seconding the recommendation for a multiple USB charger.  I've had so many cheap plugs die on me, I only buy Anker now.  This is a good one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VH8ZW02/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ZEeNAbFZ2T005

2 hours ago, DocLC said:

This is the one I use:. Vogek 6-Port USB Charger Desktop Charger Charging Station with Smart Identification Technology https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C6MYZL4?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

I wonder if that will work for my wife's Fitbit? Hate to drag a laptop along just to charge her Fitbit (I don't Voom nor surf when I cruise, I just cruise). :27_sunglasses:

2 hours ago, rjac said:

After a little online search at Fitbit, it looks like the usb wall adapter for my Kindle will work just fine. So, no need to drag along the laptop nor buy another device. Thanks for the help folks!:27_sunglasses:

Oh yeah, if you only have a fitbit and a kindle, the kindle plug will work fine.  You only need those hubs and chargers if you want to charge multiple phones, tablets, fitbits, kindles, smart watches, GoPros, and digital propeller hats at the same time.

13 minutes ago, Orange Crush said:

Oh yeah, if you only have a fitbit and a kindle, the kindle plug will work fine.  You only need those hubs and chargers if you want to charge multiple phones, tablets, fitbits, kindles, smart watches, GoPros, and digital propeller hats at the same time.

Nope, no phones, tablets, smart watches, etc. Just her Fitbit and my Kindle. As I mentioned, we prefer to spend our cruise , cruising. And we can tell you all about it, from what we can remember, when we get home.:3_grin: