RCCL Port Shopping Website & App

KathyC

Found this little gem today, while researching a sailing later this year.  We'll be visiting five ports; two we've visited 20+ years ago on a different cruise line, two are brand new, and one we've visited a few times but not recently.  

http://royalportfolio.com/

It's intended to be a port shopping website, but it shares so much information I found it to be very helpful.  You can download the maps they give you on board, which is pretty cool. We're not big port shoppers, but seeing exactly where the ship will dock in relation to the shopping and walkable areas is nice.  There is a summary of the island, and an area on excursions.

You not only can see each Caribbean port - but ready for this Alaska group cruise people - three ALASKA ports too!  Maybe one day they'll add European ports?  But I found it pretty cool, so I wanted to share.  There is also a free app version you can download.

On 3/3/2018 at 7:57 PM, KathyC said:

Found this little gem today, while researching a sailing later this year.  We'll be visiting five ports; two we've visited 20+ years ago on a different cruise line, two are brand new, and one we've visited a few times but not recently.  

http://royalportfolio.com/

It's intended to be a port shopping website, but it shares so much information I found it to be very helpful.  You can download the maps they give you on board, which is pretty cool. We're not big port shoppers, but seeing exactly where the ship will dock in relation to the shopping and walkable areas is nice.  There is a summary of the island, and an area on excursions.

You not only can see each Caribbean port - but ready for this Alaska group cruise people - three ALASKA ports too!  Maybe one day they'll add European ports?  But I found it pretty cool, so I wanted to share.  There is also a free app version you can download.

Thank you!!!!!  This website is amazing!  Love it!!!!!!!!!