Looking for Recommendations - Roatan, Belize and Cozumel

SirRedman

If you want more Honduran style food (Roatan is more Caribbean) I suggest On The Spot restaurant, we also did a little local shopping (store didn't have a name so not sure what it was called but it was close to the restaurant. An awesome bar was Crusty Crab the main bartender (might be the owner) was outstanding, he told us everything we needed and tried to keep the bar lively and it was decent prices. Cozumel's main stretch has a lot of shopping and restaurants all up and down it. We did Tulum, I wasn't a huge fan but it was kind of nice and don't need to be too active but it is a ferry and bus ride so in that aspect it wasn't super worth it to my wife and I. I have some photos on my blog if you wanted to see http://letstrythis.place/honeymoon-cruise/ (if not allowed to post that I can remove @Matt). Belize didn't have much at the main port and we didn't spend much time there as we were on a Cave tubing excursion (highly recommend that) and time was pretty much line up and go and then get back and go.