Anthem Dry Dock April 2019?

Anthem has only been in active service for two and a half years, so I'd be very surprised if she were going into dry dock any time soon, even for basic "spit and polish" work, barring any mechanical issues (which I haven't heard anything of to date).

Are you sure you aren't seeing the cabin category changes that are common to all ships after April of 2018?

Technically, a dry dock is used for marine maintenance below the water line only.  They typically occur on a 5 year cycle as part of a routine maintenance schedule that is focused on the mechanical workings of the ship. 

Often there will be interior work on a ship while it is in dry dock since it is free of passengers and easier to do more major interior refurbishment absent of passengers.

Sometimes they will do interior work outside of a dry dock but for a ship that is so new I would be surprised to see Anthem have very much done other than replacing some carpet or other minor updates.    

I'm on Anthem right now and see nothing that looks like it needs fixing at the moment but after another 18 months perhaps some carpet may need replacing.

Most of the fleet list separate links to deck plans for each year that was released for sale (usually in the April-May timeframe), but most times there are no changes at all, other than such things like the cabin category re-org as already mentioned.