Question for recent Allure cruisers

rjac

Have any recent Allure cruisers tried the RCIQ on their smart phones? I am reading conflicting info on the web that Allure has it, it's going to be installed by the end of this year and/or by the end of next year. The customer service folks weren't very helpful either. So, what say you happy campers? Thanks!:27_sunglasses:

According to my cruise countdown I'll be able to answer your question in 61 days :)

I've checked this app few weeks ago and while not very sophisticated it might serve as reminder to attend activities of your choice. I'm looking forward to see how it will behave while on board  

2 hours ago, Boston Babe said:

HI Matt, do you happen to know if this app only for RC cruises or is it good for Celebrity too or are they just rolling out RC for now?  Thanks Matt!:1_grinning:

It will eventually go to Celebrity too (as well as Azamara).  By the end of 2017, 2 Celebrity ships will have it (although I forget which ones).

47 minutes ago, Matt said:

t will eventually go to Celebrity too (as well as Azamara).  By the end of 2017, 2 Celebrity ships will have it (although I forget which ones

Thanks so much Matt! I just saw on Twitter that Celebrity has a big announcement tomorrow at 11:30AM, wonder if that's part of it. I know they are revitalizing their ships too.

So, this is basically a digital version of the daily Cruise Compass. I was hoping it would offer texting between guests on board, but it doesn't. I will be leaving the smart phone turned off and secured in the room safe. Don't want to have to worry about losing/drowning my smart phone while on board!

Thanks for the links, Matt!:27_sunglasses: