SPA Junior Suites on Anthem

DebD

Been given a lot of great advice on this site so thanks to all. 

Just confused on two more SPA junior suite items though ... 1) what is the coffee/tea in room service mean 2) do these particular cabins have a walk in closet?

thanks again ... coming over to Royal Caribbean after 15 cruise with Carnival. 

29 minutes ago, DebD said:

Been given a lot of great advice on this site so thanks to all. 

Just confused on two more SPA junior suite items though ... 1) what is the coffee/tea in room service mean 2) do these particular cabins have a walk in closet?

thanks again ... coming over to Royal Caribbean after 15 cruise with Carnival. 

From what I have researched...

1) You get a kettle and coffee maker in the room

2) No walk in closet (I think).  Think I remember reading there is large wardrobe type closet instead.  There are some good videos on YouTube to give you a better idea.

26 minutes ago, DebD said:

2) do these particular cabins have a walk in closet?

3 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

2) Yes there is a walk in closet (I think)

Unfortunately, it doesn't look that way for either Spa Jr Suites or regular ones. If you look at the deck plans page for Anthem, scroll down to the section for J4 cabins, and expand the Category and Deck Details section, you'll see seven YouTube video links. Very first one is for Spa Jr. Suite 7636 and the closet is shown about halfway through. Not a walk-in, just a regular or maybe double-wide closet cabinet with automatic lighting when you open the doors. The other videos don't show anything different, which you'd expect given the modular cookie-cutter nature of these rooms.

The rooms do still seem to have a very nice amount of storage space, though, so take the good with the bad I guess. :27_sunglasses:

Just now, JLMoran said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't look that way for either Spa Jr Suites or regular ones. If you look at the deck plans page for Anthem, scroll down to the section for J4 cabins, and expand the Category and Deck Details section, you'll see seven YouTube video links. Very first one is for Spa Jr. Suite 7636 and the closet is shown about halfway through. Not a walk-in, just a regular or maybe double-wide closet cabinet with automatic lighting when you open the doors. The other videos don't show anything different, which you'd expect given the modular cookie-cutter nature of these rooms.

The rooms do still seem to have a very nice amount of storage space, though, so take the good with the bad I guess. :27_sunglasses:

Lol. I just fixed it as you posted.