Giovanni's Wine Bar and the UDP

So I know the UDP offers a $20 credit for places with a la carte pricing like Playmakers, but does it do the same for Giovanni's wine bar? Or is it a weird grey area because is it semi attached to the normal Giovanni's? Also it says the $20 credit is once per day...is that once per day per restaurant or just once a day period? Thanks for any insight.

No, the wine/tapas bars are not included in the UDP.

The a la carte option is once at that particular restaurant a day. So, you can go to Playmakers, Izumi's and Johnny Rockets all in one day and use your credits. But you cannot go...say to Playmakers and spend $10 and come back later and spend the other $10.

18 hours ago, Drawz said:

once per day per restaurant 

This..you can use up to your credit limit at each restaurant once a day..so you get $20 at Playmakers and $40 at Izumu sushi and could visit both of those and spend up to $20 at Playmakers and $40 at Izumi sushi every day of your cruise if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, TXCoastPatriot said:

Am I understanding correctly….we both have the UDP.

At Playmakers, we EACH have a $20 credit, 1 visit per day?

So in effect, we can use my $20 credit and share an Onion Ring tower at lunch and go back in the evening and use my wife’s $20 on wings?

Theoretically that should work but with Royal you never know. YMMV but they had a list on my last couple of sailings and they checked off the room. I recall somebody doing this and was checked off as used even though they didn't use all the credit. Now they could have each used $10 instead of like you are asking, but they were denied the credit.