Alcohol Packages Question

I was looking through the alcohol packages to purchase for my room and I noticed that Royal offers vodka and rum packages. Does anyone know if  they have whiskey or bourbon packages as well? I don't drink rum or vodka. 

36 minutes ago, NikiM said:

I was looking through the alcohol packages to purchase for my room and I noticed that Royal offers vodka and rum packages. Does anyone know if  they have whiskey or bourbon packages as well? I don't drink rum or vodka. 

I think you were looking at the wrong cruise line?

3 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Whatever packages they offer will be in the Royal's Gift packages website, I believe they use to have a whiskey but now I no longer see it. 

www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/

Oh no! Well I hope they bring it back. I have the alcohol package but it would be nice to make a drink in our cabin if we don't feel like going to the bar.  Thank you for your reply!

24 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait said:

I think you were looking at the wrong cruise line?

No, this is an actual thing. I don't think it's available on all sailings. (Last time I saw it was on my Quantum 2022 sailing)

If available, it's in the Royal Gifts section where you typically find things like wine & strawberries, champagne, etc. that are delivered to your stateroom.

1 hour ago, NikiM said:

Does anyone know if they have whiskey or bourbon packages as well? I don't drink rum or vodka. 

I believe I may have seen a Johnny Walker scotch package in the past. Like I said above, I think the availability and selection varies by ship and/or sailing.

(I've not seen bourbon packages, though, to my dismay.)