7 people in a suite

There'll be 5 adults and 2 toddlers (Time of sailing, my niece will be 6 and my nephew will be 4)

So I'm turning the big 30 this year... but it'll be in August and I'm planning on doing a belated sailing next year to celebrate me turning 30. I wanted to bring my brother, my niece and nephew and my SIL with me on a cruise - Unfortunately there's no way for me to use a travel agent in Australia - so I have to book through Royal directly.  But Royal's website is a bit hard to use since the max you can put into one room is 4 people. How do I book the 2-Bedroom Family Grand Suite or the UF GLS (if I decide to sail on SY, WN or SP) or anything that will fit more than 6 people in it if it doesn't let me put in more than 4 people when choosing rooms. I don't know if that makes sense. 

9 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

You have to call to get the 5th passenger and more added. They will even have a separate reservation number. 

How do you know what total price will be if you have to call to add more passengers? Is online booking and deposit made before call then adjusted after calling RC? TIA

1 hour ago, amanalo217 said:

How do you know what total price will be if you have to call to add more passengers? Is online booking and deposit made before call then adjusted after calling RC? TIA

The 5th plus guests are the same rate as the 3rd & 4th guest.  Everyone pays the same port fees and taxes in addition to the base cruise fare..  

1 hour ago, amanalo217 said:

You can impute the costs as the prices for passenger 3 and beyond are the same (aside from a Kids Sail Free promo where they will only pay taxes). If you were to book on your own initially for the first 4 passengers on the website, you will have to pay the balance of the adjusted deposit when you call to add the rest of your party. I would highly caution against doing this as sometimes capacity can be limited and you wouldn't be allowed to add more guests when you do call.