March 2026 - Cape Liberty

Hi guys!

So i just came back from my First Cruise.. and I want to start planning. I want to leave from Cape Liberty, NJ. Is it normal that I do not see any RC boat leaving from there? Is it because the schedules are not out yet? Does it go year by year? or is it just because there won't be any RC Cruise from that Port??

Thanks! :)

I wouldn’t expect 2026 for a little while. They just released Summer/Fall 2025 for Cape Liberty a few weeks ago.

Unless something drastic happens with the port or the state of NJ imposes some sort of restriction, I expect there to always be at least one ship departing from Bayonne at all times during the year. In fact, I think Cape Liberty is exclusive to Royal Caribbean and their brands.

14 minutes ago, RockerDom31 said:

I wouldn’t expect 2026 for a little while. They just released Summer/Fall 2025 for Cape Liberty a few weeks ago.

Unless something drastic happens with the port or the state of NJ imposes some sort of restriction, I expect there to always be at least one ship departing from Bayonne at all times during the year. In fact, I think Cape Liberty is exclusive to Royal Caribbean and their brands.

Thank you very much for your response! So it means I would need to wait until Feb-March 2025 is seems for March 2026. Makes sense!

4 hours ago, CruiseMommyOf3 said:

Thank you very much for your response! So it means I would need to wait until Feb-March 2025 is seems for March 2026. Makes sense!

You will likely be able to see salings for the first half of 2026 by by the end of this year.  We have been cruising from that port for many years now, the itineraries pretty much remain the same year to year.  They just recently "shuffled" their ships around so I'm pretty sure Odyssey will be the ship sailing during the Fall/Winter months and Symphony in the Spring/Summer/early Fall for 2026 as well.  Liberty also has been sailing from there alternating between Bermuda and Canada itineraries.  

6 hours ago, CruiseMommyOf3 said:

Probably later this year, around November or so, they usually start adding dates to the back end. They released UP to around March for most ports, so they should announce some for March and beyond toward the end of this year. 

Oh my god I almost had a panic attack when I saw the first post about "not having cruises from that port". I would like some dates a bit further into 2026 also actually. We are booked on Liberty May 2025 on our first back to back cruises. Would like to book something later into 2026 also.

10 hours ago, CruiseMommyOf3 said:

Hi guys!

So i just came back from my First Cruise.. and I want to start planning. I want to leave from Cape Liberty, NJ. Is it normal that I do not see any RC boat leaving from there? Is it because the schedules are not out yet? Does it go year by year? or is it just because there won't be any RC Cruise from that Port??

Thanks! 🙂

So far I only sailed from Cape Liberty since i live closed by.  So far, I booked May, Aug, Sept, Dec and Jan of 2025.  The schedule date is out up to Feb. 2026.

• 1 month later...

I think they’re a bit behind on releasing sail dates in recent months - maybe all the new ships and such. I booked April 2025 from Cape Liberty at the Next Cruise lounge on board in April 2023 (so two years out) and I was hoping to book April 2026 on the cruise we just disembarked. No luck. I keep checking almost obsessively. lol. I’d like to go on Symphony. 2025 will be the Odyssey. I’m tired of flying to Florida (mostly because of a lousy blue airline and unpredictable weather) and going out of Bayonne is so much easier for this New Jersey resident!

Most ships have bookings through April 1 2026, we are actually on Odyssey out of NJ in Feb of 26, for whatever reason they did not open up March.  Here's hoping they're not dry docking or something during that period.  Would seem silly to have nothing out of the NE for a month but that will be right around the 5 year mark. 

54 minutes ago, Crown&AnchorEsq said:

Most ships have bookings through April 1 2026, we are actually on Odyssey out of NJ in Feb of 26, for whatever reason they did not open up March.  Here's hoping they're not dry docking or something during that period.  Would seem silly to have nothing out of the NE for a month but that will be right around the 5 year mark. 

Cape liberty has nothing scheduled past Feb 2026, which is also the the last 3 Odyssey has scheduled at this point. I'd think later this year, maybe October\November we may see more of 2026 dates pop up.