The new 3 dining times each night: What about the entertainment?

On second thought, for those dining in the middle time before 8:00 could still see the late show in the theater.  Sorry, I was just thinking about the earlier show at 7:00 which works out for us.

We reserve MYTIME at 8:30 each night.  The maitre d' usually assigns us to the same waiters each night since we usually show up about the same time. 

1 hour ago, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

On second thought, for those dining in the middle time before 8:00 could still see the late show in the theater.  Sorry, I was just thinking about the earlier show at 7:00 which works out for us.

Sometimes, there's an early show that is meant for pre-dining for those eating late and a late show meant for post-dining for those eating early.  I guess it depends on the times of the shows.

It seems the likely compromise to me with the middle dining time will be that you get a mealtime closer to what you have at home but you likely won’t get to the show as easily. It’s the same as if you booked a specialty restaurant at that time. You’d likely be doing that not intending to see the show that night or at least knowing you’re going to the late show.