Unlimited Dining Package Question

Hi all…. I reserved the unlimited dining package for our cruise next month. Not sure if I’m going crazy or not but I thought I read somewhere they were adding the ability to make dining reservations for the entire trip. Is that available?

I also want to confirm, we get a $20 food credit per restaurant, per day?  Which means we could grab lunch at Johnny Rockets and appetizers later in the day at Sabor?  

please let me know?

2 hours ago, DisneyWorld30th said:

Hi all…. I reserved the unlimited dining package for our cruise next month. Not sure if I’m going crazy or not but I thought I read somewhere they were adding the ability to make dining reservations for the entire trip. Is that available?

I also want to confirm, we get a $20 food credit per restaurant, per day?  Which means we could grab lunch at Johnny Rockets and appetizers later in the day at Sabor?  

please let me know?

The option to prebook has not rolled out. They said early 2024, hasn't happened yet.

The credits only apply to a la carte restaurants. So It is $20 for JR or Playmakers, $39 for Izumi. The rest are flat rates of you order whatever. You can only visit the a la carte restaurants each, once a day. Since they require reservations, you can visit as many restaurants as possible that can accommodate you.

I have an UDP question as well! I know you can make reservations at any restaurant when you get on board except for Izumi. Is that just Izumi Hibachi or does that also include the Sushi Section.

So could we make Izumi Sushi reservations at Chops on embarkation day? 

50 minutes ago, RFar92 said:

I have an UDP question as well! I know you can make reservations at any restaurant when you get on board except for Izumi. Is that just Izumi Hibachi or does that also include the Sushi Section.

You need to go to Izumi's for hibachi or sushi. I don't know why this is a thing......but if you utilize the specialty dining kiosk when you board, they will be able to call and do both. You cannot book Izumi at another restaurant. 

5 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Tapas in Vintages are not covered by the UDP and frankly, I don’t know about the pub.  When we sailed on Anthem we were Star Class so pub food was included but I don’t know about the UDP.

We had UDP on Odyssey and decided to grab lunch at the pub one day.  When we finished we got a bill for our lunch.  Instead of assuming that UDP covered it, probably should have asked first.

2 hours ago, RFar92 said:

I think it depends on the ship.

We are on Oasis this week and we were able to make our Izumi sushi reservation at the Suites Concierge kiosk when we boarded.  Frankly, I was surprised.  I was expecting to have to go down to the Izumi desk to do it but the Concierge handled all of my specialty and Coastal Kitchen reservations on the spot.  I don’t think we could have done that for hibachi.  

10 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I think it depends on the ship.

We are on Oasis this week and we were able to make our Izumi sushi reservation at the Suites Concierge kiosk when we boarded.  Frankly, I was surprised.  I was expecting to have to go down to the Izumi desk to do it but the Concierge handled all of my specialty and Coastal Kitchen reservations on the spot.  I don’t think we could have done that for hibachi.  

The suites and crown concierge can make reservations for all the restaurants. It is the restaurants trying to reserve Izumi that seems to be the issue. 

6 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

The suites and crown concierge can make reservations for all the restaurants. It is the restaurants trying to reserve Izumi that seems to be the issue. 

Thanks.  That’s nuts.  You would think the reservation system is the reservation system !  Why am I surprised ?