How do you know which ports will have tendering?

FOB

Currently have 6 cruises booked and trying to work out if it is worth purchasing the key for any of them. 
I can do without internet so the big bit for me is early tendering slots if I am not on an RC excursion. 
Difficulty I have is I can’t find out which ports are tendering ones

And before anyone says “ it’s on your invoice” I have checked all 6 invoices for this year and neither them nor  the two from last year show which ports are tendering (and that includes ports like Portofino and Santorini where there is no docking option). Photo is of one of the invoices for last year

I also can’t find anything obvious on the RC website

TIA for your help, Fiona

IMG_0380.jpeg

3 hours ago, FOB said:

Currently have 6 cruises booked and trying to work out if it is worth purchasing the key for any of them. 
I can do without internet so the big bit for me is early tendering slots if I am not on an RC excursion. 
Difficulty I have is I can’t find out which ports are tendering ones

And before anyone says “ it’s on your invoice” I have checked all 6 invoices for this year and neither them nor  the two from last year show which ports are tendering (and that includes ports like Portofino and Santorini where there is no docking option). Photo is of one of the invoices for last year

I also can’t find anything obvious on the RC website

TIA for your help, Fiona

IMG_0380.jpeg

Santorini is tender, as you stated. I would look at cruise compass. Don't  no about Mykonos but Civitavecchia, Turkey, and Athens are docked. We were docked at Palermo. Again, check compass for similar itinerary. The ports link on website might have something.

I can't find your specific cruise without more to go on but I can see if it's docked or tendered on the travel agent site. Your agent should be able to send you that info. 

Here is an example:

Mon 22Jul2024    Athens (Piraeus), Greece    -    5:00 PM    Boarding
Tue 23Jul2024    Mykonos, Greece    7:00 AM    8:00 PM    Tendered
Wed 24Jul2024    Chania, Crete    7:00 AM    5:00 PM    Docked
Thu 25Jul2024    Argostoli, Greece    9:00 AM    7:00 PM    Docked
Fri 26Jul2024    Cruising    -    -    Cruising
Sat 27Jul2024    Kotor, Montenegro    7:00 AM    5:00 PM    Tendered
Sun 28Jul2024    Split, Croatia    7:00 AM    5:00 PM    Docked
Mon 29Jul2024    Ravenna, Italy    5:00 AM    -    Departure

Thanks folks but I know which ports were tendered on that cruise as we took it last summer (as I said in my original post). 
I am trying to find out for the cruises I am due to take this year which are not on “standard” itineraries but are on trans pacific and trans Atlantic. 

5 hours ago, FOB said:

Thanks folks but I know which ports were tendered on that cruise as we took it last summer (as I said in my original post). 
I am trying to find out for the cruises I am due to take this year which are not on “standard” itineraries but are on trans pacific and trans Atlantic. 

Just go to Royal's website, and search for your cruise as if you were going to book it.  When you click "view itinerary" it will show the ports, what hours you are in port, and if it is tendered.  I just tried this by searching for all transpacific cruises and testing a few.  The info is there.

And we were just on a 700 pax ship in French Polynesia which tendered almost everywhere. We docked in Papeete and Raiatea, which can handle ferry-sized ships. But Key makes sense only if 3rd party excursions are cheap enough or internet essential.